Monday, April 4, 2011

27 Days!!

It was a great weekend!! I was able to see some of my family and to see my baby sister's performance. :-) Alright, time for work-out update! Yay!!!!

Since the last time I posted, workouts have been going great. Thursday I spent 45 minutes on the elliptical at school. 45 minutes, 4 miles, and 550 calories!! Wooo Pig!! Friday, I switched up what I did on Wednesday. Are you ready?? I went backwards on the trail. Take that! No, I did not run backwards. That would be extremely difficult. Hehe. It was a bit easier going the opposite way. Today, I got my happy rear end out of bed around 6 and went to the treadmill. Yes, I know I should be running outside, but the sun was not even awake yet and I could not see anything. It was a good reunion between the treadmill and me. :-) I also want to try to be under 40 minutes on the 5K. First 5K and race. It is a bit slow, but I think a good goal for myself.

Short and sweet today. I am going to sip my loose leaf tea in my new cup that has a strainer and enjoy the beautiful day! :-) Have a wonderful day and do not forget to click on the "Race for the Cure" banner at the top of the page.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment