Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 DAYS!!!

30 Days from today!! I am excited, but also kind of nervous. Okay, a lot nervous. I must remember this is not all about me. The fundraising part is to help the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. I have decreased the amount I am hoping to raise. I have taken it down to $250.00. If we go over, we go over and that would be awesome, but just making $250.00 would be wonderful too. If you do choose to donate, please make sure you hit "Donate to Sierra" and not the regular donate button. By clicking on "Donate to Sierra," it makes sure your donation goes towards my personal fundraising goal for Race for the Cure. Small and kind of selfish thing, but thank you. :-) Now onto how the workout went today.

From my previous post, I briefly talked about my little "jog" session with my father. Today, I got back outside instead of on the treadmill. My thought? I MISS THE TREADMILL!!! It is crazy how much of a difference it is for me to go from the treadmill to outside. True, I do live by some small hills and stuff, but goodness!! Tomorrow will be another day. Not exactly sure what kind of workout will be taking place tomorrow. Maybe a long walk or repeat today's C25K workout. It went okay with that work out today. Not spectacular, just okay. I did get on the scale when I got back and pleasantly surprised to be down 5 lbs. I definitely did not miss a meal last week on vacation! ;-)

Quick update on the Navy before I go shower and go to class/court. Bottom line is that there is nothing new. We are all still waiting to see when the boards will meet and when my completed packet will go before the boards. Hurry up and wait is the name of the game. Patience is also the name of the game. I know I am covered until August as far as living and job arrangements. Thank goodness!! Please send a quick pray up for my patience and me. I know that there is a plan in here somewhere. I just need to have faith and keep on truckin' along. :-)

Off to the shower!! It was wonderful posting again and I hope these are not just super boring or whiny. I greatly appreciate all of you who follow and read my blog. More soon!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment