Sunday, March 6, 2011

Health

Hello All!!!

I hope your week went fantastic! Mine was as usual very busy, full of work, school, rehearsal, and other things. I did get to enjoy a wonderful girls night last night and pretty enjoyable shifts at work this week. So, to up my approach to this blog, I have decided Sunday blog post will be about health issues. After all, this blog was created to update people on my goal to raise money for Race for the Cure and my progress on C25K. I am planning to do a wide range of different issues on Sundays. Some days, it will be geared toward females and some days the general public. I will forewarn the gentlemen by putting "Girl Talk" as the title. I am very excited about where this could go. I have always been a big believer in female health and I want to take it to a whole new level. I will start today, but with a new post.

C25K was rather slow this week. I got two days down last week, but will be hitting it hard this week! Promise!! I cannot wait to update you all. Look for my next post today on the first health issue I will be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment