Thursday, March 10, 2011

W4D1. . . DONE!!!

First, to everyone that celebrates Happy Ash Wednesday and beginning of Lent! I went to service tonight after my work-out and court. It was a beautiful service! I wish I could have grown-up participating in church traditions such as Ash Wednesday and Lent, but alas I did not and I can choose to participate now. Anyway!! ;-) One more thing. . . We are getting into the middle of March. Race for the Cure is getting closer. Please donate by clicking the banner at the top and choosing to "Support Sierra." Please help me make my goal of $500. Tell your friends!! :-))

I do not remember if I posted on Monday and it would probably be a no since I had my second to last band concert ever!! Monday's workout consisted of getting up earlier than usual and making it into the gym before class. I finished up W3 on Monday and started W4 today. While I am no speed demon, I am proud to say today's treadmill time was successful!! Another step closer. Yay!!!! It feels great to becoming right along. I have not lifted yet this week, but hopefully will get back on that Friday. I have also decided to just keep trucking along with days. I am the type of person who likes to begin things such as this at the beginning of the week, but I think it will be beneficial to just do the one day of rest and continue the next day even if it is Saturday and time for me to begin a new running week for C25K. So, that is the plan.

I have also done fairly well with WW this week. No fast food, although for whatever reason pizza has been sounding awesome recently and for those of you who know me well you know that that is total opposite for me. I am signing off for now. I was in court all day, kind of, instead of my usual just afternoon court. Between that, class, and math homework I need to get some sleep. After all, sleep is vital and very important to our health. Have a wonderful Thursday and I look forward to updating you all on Friday. Much love!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment