Sunday, April 10, 2011

21 Days!!

It was an absolutely fantastic Saturday!! I was invited to a baby shower today back in FTG, but I unfortunately could not go because I was scheduled to work. I was however able to go play some softball today. The Criminal Justice/Sociology department played the FPD. I had an absolute blast besides being dirty afterward and sunburned. Yep, first sunburn of the season folks! I did not make it to the gym today, but between the ball game and working 6 hours I feel I got my share of exercise today. Thankfully, there were no sprained ankles (I forgot my brace) and hopefully I will not feel to sore in the morning. A bad shoulder and ankle could make for a sore morning. I am feeling muscles ache that I have not felt since I played ball. It was an awesome workout. Maybe I should start playing every weekend. We lost, but it was an awesome time.

So, future plans. . . I am about 70% sure of what path I want to take. I have, however, made the decision to wait until at least graduation to totally make up my mind. For now, it will be a lot of praytience. Yes, I totally made up that word and it describes exactly what I need right now. :-)

Well, I am totally wiped and body is already starting to ache. I am feeling some Tylenol and laying on the couch watching Twister (I am getting in the right frame of mind for tornado season. I am after all from OK and I love this time of year and we are suppose to get some weather tomorrow) in my very near future.Goodnight all!!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment