Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So close!

Hey everyone!

This post will not be as long as the last one, promise!! This is just another way for me to procrastinate on my homework for the evening, but when you combine crime and serial killer statistics for my math class. . .Who would not want to do the homework? ;-) I also want to get some more knitting in tonight. I actually had a dream about knitting last night!! Hehe! :-)

Monday's workout and today's workout were very similar. Took a little faster today on the treadmill and "covered" more mileage. I mean, technically, you are covering the same black revolving belt, which is actually kind of weird to think about. Maybe I am just tired. Okay, no more tangents. Weight lifting is going great too! I am so glad to be back to lifting. I feel better and I feel like my body is responding well to the changes that have been made to the workout routines.

By the way, the SPACE SHUTTLE ENDEAVOR flies THIS FRIDAY!!! Who is excited??? I think it is time to get out Space Camp again and watch it. I think it is no coincidence that the last shuttle launch in June is with the Shuttle Atlantis. That is the Shuttle in the movie!! I HAVE TO BE THERE!!!!! :-)

Alright, time to get some "math" *cough, cough* done before bed. (Court was super interesting today, by the way. Not mine, of course!!) More very very soon, since Saturday is the day!! :-)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment