Wednesday, April 6, 2011

24 Days!

Hey!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday! The weather was beautiful outside and finally got announcements done and mailed. Amen!! I am so glad that is done. So, I am not big into asking people for prayer, but if you do send one up for me please. Mainly, a pray for patience. Some more disappointing news has come in the past few days about the Navy. I know there is a plan. I know that with all my heart, but sometimes there is a disconnect between what my heart feels and what my head thinks. So, not to get all mushy and such, but thank you in advance for the prayer. Instead of Dora from Nemo saying "Just keep swimming swimming. Just keep swimming swimming." My new saying is "Just keep praying praying praying praying. Just keep praying. :-) Another side note: The inquires class I have been going to at St. Paul's was a wonderful and very fulfilling/educational class last night. :-)

Now, WORKOUTS!!! Short and sweet. Another day on the elliptical. :-))) Today was supposed to be a jog day, but all the treadmills were taken at the gym and I was short on time. Tomorrow will be a jogging day. Promise!! I also get to play softball this weekend with my department against the PD here in town. I think I am playing catcher and I am slightly nervous, but super excited! :-)

That is all for now folks. Much love!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment