Thursday, April 7, 2011

23 DAYS!!!

Confession time: I cheated today. No, not what kind of cheating you are thinking. I could not help myself. The gym was right there and the treadmill looked so good. Yes, you heard me. Haha, I used the treadmill today. It was a beautiful day out, but I felt the treadmill calling my name. :-) It was a good workout. Physically, I felt a bit off today. My stomach did not feel all that great, but I went and did the workout anyway. For the first jogging segment, I did speed intervals. Second segment, I took it a little easier. I did get my marathon walk on though. It was a good segment. Not quite a jog pace, but a get your heart pumping pace. Overall, it was a pretty good workout. I am looking forward to more elliptical time tomorrow.

Not much else new going on. I have not heard anything from facebook about my blog yet, but I hope it gets fixed soon. I have tomorrow evening off and I am actually looking forward to being home on a Friday evening. Nothing new on Navy or any other job possibilities. Just keep praying praying praying. Just keep praying praying yeah! ;-) Much love to everyone and more soon!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment