Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey Hey Hey (Said in the Fresh Prince voice)

I hope this post finds everyone having a wonderful Wednesday. It was a great day!! I went to bed by 11 last night and did not wake up until after 7. It was awesome!! Class was not too bad. So, that leaves two other things that usually occur for me on Wednesday's. . . C25K and COURT!!!!!

Court: I know what you are thinking, but no, I am not the one on trial. Usually by the time I make it to my internship I miss all the fun action in court where my internship takes place. But, last week and this week I have had the great opportunity to sit in on a few cases. Last week, there was an appeals case that went to Circuit Court and was tried by jury. Very interesting case and it was great to watch my bosses in action. Today's cases were interesting again and we did not get out until 5:45. It has been a long long day, but very interesting and I have learned a lot. Now, onto C25K.

C25K: W3D2 was a success!!! Yay!! AND. . . There was very little pain and I increased speed. I am now wondering if it was because I was going slow that caused so much pain. I am not quite sure, but I need new running shoes anyway. Those are still on the schedule for this weekend. I also met a cute boy in the gym today. I have seen him around and he actually showed me how to adjust the incline on one of the benches about a month ago. :-) I went over to lift weights and he was over there. I decided I would just come back and he was like no no you can come lift. We chit chatted for a bit. He is in the Guard with two deployments under his belt. He is now in the ROTC working on his degree. I would guess he is about my age. Even better!! He asked me if I was in the guard because he saw the bag Dad gave me that I carry my gym stuff in. I told him no, but that my dad was in. He then of course asked what rank he was and when I told him I got the funny look. Thanks, Dad! I will not share your rank with any potential boy anymore. But, no seriously, I am super proud of all that my dad has done. Very proud Army Guard brat! :-)

Alright, peeps! Have a wonderful Thursday. It has been a great day! I also had yummy Frito Chili Pie for dinner! Not the best for a diet, but I have been very good the past few days. :-) Again, have a great Thursday!!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment