Sunday, February 13, 2011

W2D3 Down!

Hey Peeps!!

I know I am a bit behind the times, but better late than never I suppose. I completed W2D3 on Friday. I had to alternate between a faster and slower speed to help with the outer lower leg pain. Again, I think time running is better than distance for now. Feel free to disagree with me on this. I feel once I get the time down I can work on speed. Tomorrow begins W3D1. . . I took a look at it and it looks like fun! ;-)


Now, on to happy news! The weather was beautiful today. I love sitting on my bed listening to Mumford and Sons with the window open! Amazing!!! AND. . . The weather is suppose to be in the upper 50s and 60s this week! Yay!!! Love it! It was also a productive/relaxed weekend. I saw a great play with my "adoptive" little sister, filed my own taxes, ordered graduation announcements (I am kind of freaked by that), and took off work Sunday night to come back from home later and just enjoy time with family. Life is good. No complaints! I will update again to let everyone know how W3D1 goes tomorrow morning. Everyone have a wonderful Monday!! And check out my pictures below!!

S.

My Very Pink Flier that has info on it for donating and this blog! :-)

My Pink Paper Chain of Donors-If you donate I will put your name on one and keep it in my car as a reminder. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment