Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wanted: A Catchy Witty Post Title

Did you hear the joke about the snow? Ha! I did not either. While I enjoyed the snow days last week and not going to class, I am for sure over how cold it is. Actually, I am not complaining per se. It just gets old having to layer so much. I also kind of hate how cold my hands get when I am at my job riding a golf cart until 12:30am. Such is life.

On to C25K. W2D1 yesterday=Success I did not have time to do the 5 minute cool down or stretch before and after. Needless to say, I will make time to stretch next time. Outer lower legs hurt just a bit. Thankfully, it is only while jogging. I just need to build those muscles back up. Yesterday was just busier than usual. I guess it was to be expected after being out of school for a week. I am just really really ready to have a "normal" schedule back again. I hope this happens soon, but it is doubtful considering we are suppose to get more snow to night. I will somehow make it to the gym tomorrow regardless of the weather to keep up C25K.

Now, I am just rambling. I am at my internship and there is nothing to do at the moment. Life is good. Crazy, but good. In the words of U2 "It's a Beautiful Day. Don't let it get away." Off to do something. Until next time!

Sierra

WAIT!!!! Do not forget to donate to Race for the Cure. My goal is $500.00 by April. Click on the Race for the Cure banner on the top and it will take you directly to the page. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment