Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Post! Yay!!

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to start a blog about my adventures and getting ready to do my first race. I am signing up for the Ozark Race for the Cure in April. For those that know me, you will know I am not a runner even though I am going through the process of joining the military. I also wanted to use this blog to keep family and friends updated on what is going on in my life and to also raise money for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

I downloaded the Couch 2 5K on my iPhone and I begin Week2Day1 tomorrow. I would be on Week 3, but we will blame that on the snow storm. :-) I am looking forward to sharing this adventure and others with you all.

Much love,

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm so proud of you!! My brother's fiance did the 3 day walk in Dallas recently and had the best time and made lifelong friendships. What a great cause and we will be keeping you in our prayers as you make this journey. Love ya, Teresa

    ReplyDelete