Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow-Round 2 Part 2

Well Peeps,

Regardless of how much snow we got/still are getting, I made a trek to the gym today to do W2D2. (BTW, I think the snow finally stopped as I type. I also would not mind another snow day.) It was a very successful trip. No pain in the lower legs!! How awesome! I have noticed going slower and slowly increasing speed has definitely helped. For now, I figure that length of jogging/running is better than distance. Once I get up in length, then speed can be increased. This makes me sound so out of shape. I am not that out of shape. Promise! I also added some weights today. Yay!!

Just a short post today. Have to go hop in the shower and then back out into the snow covered wilderness to go over to a friends apartment to eat some chili. Yum!! I hope you all enjoy the pictures I posted. Until next time.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment