Saturday, February 19, 2011

School? What?!?!?

Another $10.00 donation! 29% down, 71% to go!! 

W3D1,2,&3 are down!! Yay!!! School has been very busy as I am sure everyone else has been. Test, Navy meeting, class, jury trial, work. . . Blah Blah Blah. It has been an absolutely beautiful week outside!! Nice cool weather. No complaints at all. This coming week is going to be busy, but relaxed. After meeting with my recruiter, we are going to go for another specialty that we have not looked at. The only thing is I will need to resit for the ASTB test and bring up a few line scores. I was also shooting to get my gpa pushed above the 3.0 mark, but there have been a very set backs. I am still working towards bringing them up though. So close!!

Onto the healthy stuff. . . :-) There has been quite a bit of eating out this week. Not the best for my waist or bank account. So, I went to the store a few days ago and stocked up on some yummy healthy for you foods. Fruit and things full of whole grains. I think my favorite thing I got was Quakers Oatmeal Square Cereal. They look like Mini Wheat bites, but they have 46 grams of whole grains per serving, it is packed with flavor, and while it is a bit higher in calorie count it really feels you up and sustains you until the next time you eat. You can also measure out a serving and put it in a little baggie to go if you are on the run. Awesome!!

C25K went okay this week. A touch of pain at the beginning of the week, but I invested in some more athletic tape and taped for shinsplints. All is well. No pain, no gain!! ;-) I also lifted some weights, mainly focusing on arms and abs, and felt good.

That is all for now peeps. Off to do some homework on a Saturday night. Fun, right?? ;-) More soon!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment